|Ready to pop in the oven|
Chicken Satay Saute
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (or cutlets)
1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/3 cup peanut flour (I use Protein Plus Peanut Flour)
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Dash garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon granular Swerve Sweetener, (or preferred granular sweetener)
- In a shallow bowl, combine peanut flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, cayenne and sweetener.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture, pressing firmly to dust evenly with the coating.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides and done.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste and serve.